Our sales team is growing! If you’re looking to work in a dynamic tech company with high growth, this is for you!
AppTweak is the leading ASO tool for apps and games driven by data science. Our all-in-one platform provides mobile marketers and app publishers with all the data and insights they need to increase their app or game’s visibility, grow organic downloads and find new growth opportunities.
Today we have a team of over 35 people supporting more than 1,200 customers worldwide including game studios such as JamCity, EA Games and Zynga or app businesses like Yelp, PayPal, Amazon Music etc.
AppTweak has been awarded “best ASO tool” by the App Growth Awards community and was recognized as the 6th fastest-growing technology company in Deloitte Belgium’s Fast 50 competition.
About the Role:
The Account Executive will play a key role in our US expansion. You will own the full sales cycle and manage inbound leads to a close (no cold-calling!). You will represent AppTweak at major mobile conferences around the United States and connect with leaders in the mobile and gaming industry.
You will work closely with the Marketing team to help define AppTweak's business development strategy in a time of fast growth and expansion.
If you have what it takes to help us grow, we’d love to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Establish a deep understanding of AppTweak’s business operations, including App Store Optimization, competitive context and internal processes.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
- Engage with Product and Marketing to help amplify our growth trajectory.
- Promote and advocate AppTweak during mobile marketing trade fairs.
- Organize and host ASO events such as the “ASO Breakfast".
Who are we looking for:
- You are in the possession of a valid US working permit and ready to work in San Francisco
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or relevant field
- You have at least 3 years experience in Sales or Business Development
- You have a strong interest in new technologies, data, apps and/or a great understanding of the mobile app industry
- You demonstrate excellent communication, writing, presentation and negotiation skills.
- You see yourself as a highly motivated, dynamic and love closing deals
- You are flexible and autonomous, while you have the ability to work in a team
- You love food (optional)
What you'll get:
- Supportive and collaborative environment focussed on personal growth
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to make sure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path
- Lunch & learn workshops
- Cake Mondays
- 20 paid holidays a year + time off between Christmas and New Years
- Yearly company wide team building in Europe
- 401K and healthcare benefits including vision and dental