ASO Expert (4)
We’re looking for 4 talented App Marketing Consultants to join our San Francisco team! If you’re looking to work in a dynamic tech company with high growth, this is for you!
AppTweak is the leading ASO tool for apps and games driven by data science. ASO or App Store Optimization (also known as “Mobile SEO”) is the process of improving an app’s visibility (rank high on search terms, in the top charts or get featured by the store) in app stores with the objective to increase organic app downloads. It is the most cost-effective marketing acquisition channel for high quality users and has become crucial in today’s highly competitive world of apps.
AppTweak empowers mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp, Zynga and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface. Committed to developing the most accurate, transparent and easy-to-use ASO tool on the market, AppTweak supports over 1,500 app developers and game publishers worldwide. AppTweak’s all-in-one platform offers ASO Intelligence, Ad Intelligence, App Intelligence and Market Intelligence.
AppTweak has been awarded the “Best ASO Tool” by the App Growth Awards community and was recognized as the 6th Fastest-Growing Technology Company in Deloitte Belgium’s Fast 50 competition. Launched in 2014, AppTweak serves customers from all corners of the world, with offices in Brussels, San Francisco, Tokyo and Bengaluru.
About the Role:
We are looking to expand our team with a strong analytical mindset and business oriented App Marketing Consultant who will help grow and support big name customers' apps and games in their App Store Optimization (ASO) projects, while also contributing to our knowledge base in ASO.
As an App Marketing Consultant, you will be in close relation with some of our major clients from all verticals (Games, Entertainment, Business, Food & Drink etc.) and provide them with strategic solutions to boost their app visibility, improve impression to download conversion, and drive results. You’ll be responsible for identifying new ASO opportunities including keyword recommendations and creative improvement opportunities while continuously monitoring the app portfolio of your clients. You will have the opportunity to lead cutting edge tests and experiments to acquire expert knowledge in ASO and implement your findings on dominant applications that have an impact.
At AppTweak, customer relations are central. We dedicate a lot of time and resources in building a long-term relationship with our customers. Thanks to the knowledge acquired in ASO you will help our customers solve their day-to-day growth challenges. We are therefore looking for someone motivated and ready to answer our clients' needs. If you believe that your contribution will help our company grow, we’d love to meet you!
What will you do?
- Develop your App Store Optimization expertise and keep your knowledge up to date regarding new app stores (Apple App Store and Google Play Store) and mobile growth trends.
- Create ASO Audits, conduct keyword optimizations and build recommendations to increase the visibility and app installs of some of our high profile clients' apps.
- Use your analytical skills to provide expert advice and data-driven recommendations to generate growth opportunities for our clients.
- Establish trusted expert relationships with customers and assess their requirements to proactively resolve problems based on your knowledge of ASO.
- Present your analysis and recommendations to the client and provide diligent support to answer any questions they could have regarding ASO and app marketing
- Collaborate with our product team on product improvements based on customer and personal feedback.
- Contribute to the creation of ASO-related content such as blog posts and videos to popularize the understanding of ASO for our clients and leads.
Who are we looking for:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in an applicable field.
- You have at least 2 year experience in digital marketing or project management with an app publisher, agency, web platform or similar.
- You have an analytical mindset and are proficient with Excel, with a proven track record for working with complex data, presenting them in an understandable way and translating them into meaningful decisions.
- You demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and writing skills and are able to build meaningful and trustworthy relationships with clients through transparent communication and the ability to defend results.
- You see yourself as curious and creative, you are familiar with core mobile marketing terminology and want to expand your knowledge in mobile app growth.
- You are autonomous, rigorous and methodical, and know how to take steps to solve problems when dealing with new situations.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken). Being fluent in any other languages is a plus.
- Previous experience in ASO, mobile app User Acquisition or SEO is a plus.
- We are open to the possibility of this role being remote in the US only. Or if you prefer, you can also work from the San Francisco Office.
- You are already eligible to work in the United States and do not need support for the obtention of a visa, today or in the future.
- You love food (optional).
What's in it for you?
- You'll get to work with a variety of high profile apps and games across different verticals and the results of your work will be seen by hundreds of thousands of app store users.
- You'll join a company where culture, diversity and flat hierarchy are a cornerstone of our identity.
- You'll be granted flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- You'll be invited to meet your colleagues from all over the world during our yearly retreat in Europe.
- You'll be offered a competitive package, including many benefits (20 days PTO, health, dental & vision insurance, 401K, office in central San Francisco, regular team buildings...)
So if you are motivated, ready to learn, and have a curious and innovative mindset, we’d love to meet you!