Business Developer Bengaluru
AppTweak is expanding its Sales team to India and we’re looking for a dynamic, ambitious and talented Business Developer based in Bengaluru to launch our business there!
AppTweak is the leading ASO tool for apps and games driven by data science. Our all-in-one platform provides mobile marketers and app publishers with all the data and insights they need to increase their app or game’s visibility, grow organic downloads and find new growth opportunities.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak is the most accurate, transparent and easy to use tool to grow app businesses of all sizes. Today, AppTweak supports more than 1,200 customers worldwide with offices in Brussels and San Francisco and a team of over 30 people.
AppTweak has been awarded “best ASO tool” by the App Growth Awards community and was recognized as the 6th fastest-growing technology company in Deloitte Belgium’s Fast 50 competition.
This year, we would like to expand in new markets, including India!
The Business Developer will take part in all stages of the sales process: lead generation, product demos, follow up until the closing of the sale. Each new customer will then be supported by the Customer Success Team. If you believe that your contribution will help our company grow faster, we’d love to meet you!
- Increase the number of new leads through organic and paid channels
- Increase the number of new customers by converting leads to paid clients
- Increase the company’s Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Work in collaboration with the marketing team in order to increase brand awareness, network and website visitors in India
- Understand the mobile industry and develop data-driven recommendations to generate new business opportunities
- Bring up suggestions on product improvements to the product team
- Organize and host ASO events such as the “ASO Breakfast” to promote AppTweak
- Promote and advocate AppTweak platform during mobile marketing trade fairs
- You have a Master degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or relevant field
- You have at least 3 years experience in Sales or Business Development
- You are fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- You have a strong interest in new technologies, data, apps and/or a great understanding of the mobile app industry
- You demonstrate excellent listening, selling, negotiation skills and excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Good knowledge of Mobile Marketing is a plus
- Good knowledge of paid acquisition (Google Adwords, Social Media Ads, Remarketing,...) is a plus
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time while keeping a strong sense of priority
- You see yourself as a highly motivated, dynamic and fast learner person
- You are highly persevering and you love closing deals
- You want to expand your knowledge in the industry and contribute to the expansion of AppTweak fast-growing scale-up “Initiatives” and “responsibilities” are not scary words for you
- You’re a great listener and you are willing to learn and improve, both personally and professionally
- You are rigorous, well organized, methodical and analytical (results-driven)
- You are flexible and autonomous, while you have the ability to work in a team
- You love food (optional)