AppTweak is expanding its Sales and Customer Success teams in Japan and we’re looking for a dynamic, ambitious and talented Business Developer based in Tokyo to support the growth of our business!
About the Role:
Our insatiable curiosity and excitement for adventure allowed us to start a new chapter in our scale-up journey and lead us to Tokyo last year. We were lucky to meet and start working with Natsuhi, a driven, motivated and passionate team-player who's been helping AppTweak to break through in the APAC region. She's been doing such a great job, that we’re now looking for a new teammate to grow the Japan team!
As Business Developer, you will take part in all stages of the sales process: lead generation, conduct product demos, follow-up until the closing of the sale. You will also be responsible for the customer’s experience and increase retention. If you believe that your contribution will help our company grow faster, we’d love to meet you! We will provide you with the proper training and support to flourish in this role. You will work closely with and be supported by both Natsuhi in Japan, but also by colleagues worldwide, who care deeply about your success. You will have the opportunity to try new things, take responsibility, work autonomously and see how your actions have a direct impact on the success of AppTweak in Japan!
What you'll be doing:
- Increase the number of new customers by converting leads to paid clients
- Increase the company’s Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Developer durable and lasting customer relationships, increase retention and reduce churn through Customer Success initiatives
- Work in collaboration with our international marketing team to increase brand awareness, network and website visitors in Japan
- Understand the mobile industry and develop data-driven recommendations to generate new business opportunities
- Bring up suggestions on product improvements to the product team
- Organise and host ASO events such as webinars, “ASO Breakfast” to promote AppTweak (virtual and in-person)
- Promote and advocate AppTweak platform during mobile marketing trade fairs (virtual and in-person)
What you'll bring to the table:
- You are fluent in both Japanese and English. Additional languages are a plus
- You have at least 3 years experience in Sales or Business Development and have a thorough understanding of the Japan market
- You have a degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or relevant field
- You are highly motivated, dynamic and a fast learner
- You demonstrate excellent selling and negotiation skills
- You demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and writing skills and you love communicating with customers in-person and virtually
- You have a strong interest in new technologies, data, apps and/or a great understanding of the mobile app industry
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time while keeping a strong sense of priority
- You are highly persevering and you love closing deals
- “Initiatives” and “responsibilities” are not scary words for you and you’re not afraid of wearing “different hats.”
- You are rigorous, well organised, methodical and analytical (result-driven)
- You are flexible and autonomous, while you have the ability to work in a team
- You are a great listener and you are willing to learn and improve, both personally and professionally
- You want to expand your knowledge in the industry and contribute to the expansion of AppTweak fast-growing scale-up
- Good knowledge of Mobile Marketing is a plus
What's in it for you?
- You will have the chance to try new initiatives, and have real impact on our collective success!
- You have the chance to join an exciting and fast growing company where turnover is almost non existent!
- You will have the chance to learn from peers all over the world!
We think learning is so important, we made it one of our 4 organisational values!
- You will work in an environment where work-life balance is not just a buzzwords
- You will have the chance to work in an international environment and meet your colleagues from all over the world during our yearly retreat!
- Have the chance to discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
AppTweak is the leading ASO tool for apps and games driven by data science. Our all-in-one platform provides mobile marketers and app publishers with all the data and insights they need to increase their app or game’s visibility, grow organic downloads and find new growth opportunities.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak is the most accurate, transparent and easy to use ASO tool to grow app businesses of all sizes. Today, AppTweak supports more than 1,500 customers worldwide with 4 offices including Brussels, San Francisco, Bangalore and Tokyo with a team of over 45 people.
AppTweak has been awarded “Best ASO Tool” by the App Growth Awards community and was recognized as the 6th fastest-growing technology company in Deloitte Belgium’s Fast 50 competition.