Business Development Manager
We’re looking for a dynamic, ambitious and talented Business Developer to join our team in San Francisco!
AppTweak is the leading ASO tool for apps and games driven by data science. Our all-in-one platform provides mobile marketers and app publishers with all the data and insights they need to increase their app or game’s visibility, grow organic downloads and find new growth opportunities.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak is the most accurate, transparent and easy to use tool to grow app businesses of all sizes. Today, AppTweak supports more than 1,200 customers worldwide with offices in Brussels and San Francisco and a team of over 30 people.
AppTweak has been awarded “best ASO tool” by the App Growth Awards community and was recognized as the 6th fastest-growing technology company in Deloitte Belgium’s Fast 50 competition.
About the Role
The Business Developer will help define AppTweak's business development strategy in a time of fast growth and expansion. The candidate should be a self-starter comfortable with building a pipeline of leads, executing product demos, negotiating and eventually navigating key accounts to a close. If you have what it takes to help us grow, we’d love to hear from you.
- Establish a deep understanding of AppTweak’s business operations, including App Store Optimization, competitive context and internal processes.
- Collaborate with management on developing strategic plans to grow the number of leads and accounts.
- Navigate inbound leads to a close via product demos and additional support.
- Contribute to the overall goal to increase the company’s MRR.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to increase AppTweak’s brand awareness, develop sales material and create outbound campaigns.
- Promote and advocate AppTweak during mobile marketing trade fairs.
- Organize and host ASO events such as the “ASO Breakfast.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or relevant field
- You have at least 3 years experience in Sales or Business Development
- You have a strong interest in new technologies, data, apps and/or a great understanding of the mobile app industry
- You demonstrate excellent communication, writing, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of mobile marketing is a plus
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time while keeping a strong sense of priority
- You are in the possession of a valid US working permit and ready to work in San Francisco
- You see yourself as a highly motivated, dynamic and results-driven individual
- You are very determined, persistent and love closing deals.
- You are ready to do what it takes to help scale AppTweak even faster
- “Initiatives” and “responsibilities” are not scary words for you
- You’re a great listener and you are willing to learn and improve, both personally and professionally
- You are rigorous, well organized, methodical and analytical
- You are flexible and autonomous, while you have the ability to work in a team
- You love food (optional)
Perks & Benefits
- Talented and motivated colleagues
- 20 paid holidays a year
- Yearly teambuilding in Europe
- Growth mindset and opportunities
- Volunteering days