Customer Success Manager
We’re looking to expand our Customer Success team with a dynamic, ambitious and talented Customer Success Manager!
AppTweak is an App Store Optimization (ASO) tool driven by data science. More than 1000+ mobile marketeers use our tool audit, optimize and monitor their app page listing to increase their organic search traffic in the app stores. AppTweak has been awarded 'best ASO tool' and has recently opened a new office in San Francisco.
The Customer Success Manager will ensure that current AppTweak’s customers are successful and happy with their experience on AppTweak. You will identify and maximize new business opportunities with mobile partners while building strong client relations. You will participate to each stage of the sales funnel: from pre sales (product demos and emails) to negotiation, you will take on project management of the deals you have closed. You will develop strong relationships with our customers while connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Your commercial and project management skills will be challenged with a variety of ASO assignments, clients and other business opportunities. At AppTweak, customer relation is central. We dedicate a lot of time and resources to building a long-term relationship with our customers. We are therefore looking for someone motivated, ready to answer our clients needs! If you believe that your contribution will help our company grow, we’d love to meet you!
- Facilitate successful onboarding of new customers
- Establish trusted expert relationships with customers
- Develop expert knowledge on the product and product updates
- Assess customer requirements, goals and objectives and develop use cases to help customers deepen and expand their usage of the product
- Achieve annual renewal and upselling revenue targets
- Become an ASO expert and create ASO audits and recommendations for high profile clients. Work closely with the customer and provide expert advice to help them grow their mobile app with AppTweak.
- Collaborate with the product team and brainstorm on product improvements based on customer feedback
- Promote and advocate AppTweak during multiple mobile events and conferences
- Work in close collaboration with the marketing team in order to increase brand awareness and website visitors
- Assist in building data driven inbound marketing strategies in order to optimize each stage of the funnel: acquisition, conversion, retention and monetization
- You have a Bachelor degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or relevant field
- You have a strong interest in new technologies, data, apps and/or a great understanding of the mobile app industry
- You demonstrate excellent listening, selling and negotiation skills
- You demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated
- You are able to understand and translate complex data into meaningful decisions
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time while keeping a strong sense of priority
- Past experience with social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, Reddit, and more) is a plus
- You’re familiar with marketing automation and blogging
- You are in possession of a valid US working permit and ready to work in San Francisco
- You see yourself as a highly motivated, dynamic and fast learner person
- You want to expand your knowledge in the industry and live the start-up experience
- You’re a great listener and you are willing to learn and improve, both personally and professionally
- “Initiatives” and “responsibilities” are not scary words for you
- You are rigorous, well organized, methodical and analytical (results-driven)
- You are flexible and autonomous, while you have the ability to work in a team
- You love food (optional)