Customer Success Manager (USA)
We’re looking for a dynamic, ambitious and talented Customer Success Manager to join our team in San Francisco!
AppTweak is the leading ASO tool driven by data science. AppTweak empowers mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp, Zynga and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface.
Committed to developing the most accurate, transparent and easy-to-use ASO tool on the market, AppTweak supports over 1,500 app developers and game publishers worldwide. AppTweak’s all-in-one platform offers ASO Intelligence, Ad Intelligence, App Intelligence and Market Intelligence.
AppTweak has been awarded the “Best ASO Tool” by the App Growth Awards community and was recognized as the 6th Fastest-Growing Technology Company in Deloitte Belgium’s Fast 50 competition. Launched in 2014, AppTweak serves customers from all corners of the world, with offices in Brussels, San Francisco, Tokyo and Bengaluru.
About the Role
You have 2-4 years experience and are passionate about developing positive customer experiences in a B2B environment, cultivating durable relationships and supporting brand loyalty. You will work closely with our customers and ensure that they are happy with our ASO tool and services. You will be the voice of your clients within AppTweak and make sure their latest improvement requests are transferred to the Product Team, whom you'll collaborate with closely! Together you'll be working on continuously improving our products and services. Finally, you will also work hand in hand with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure a smooth customer experience since the very beginning of their journey with AppTweak.
- Facilitating the successful onboarding of new customers
- Establishing trusted expert relationships with customers and conducting regular calls or follow-ups
- Assessing customer requirements, solving problems, anticipating future needs, and generally serving as the customers’ voice within AppTweak
- Achieving annual renewal and upselling revenue targets
- Increasing customers LTV and reducing churn
- Understanding the mobile industry and App Store Optimization to help clients improve their business with AppTweak data
- Working closely with the Product team to develop new features of the tool and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Promoting and advocating AppTweak platform during mobile events and conferences
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or relevant field
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Customer Success. Experience in a SaaS company is a plus.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (mandatory)
- You demonstrate excellent listening, negotiation, communication, presentation and writing skills
- You have a strong interest in new technologies, data, apps and/or a great understanding of the mobile app industry
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, Salesforce, HubSpot or other) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated
- You love being in contact with clients
- You are a great listener and you are willing to learn and improve, both personally and professionally
- You communicate easily with people
- You see yourself as a highly motivated, dynamic and fast-learner person
- “Initiatives” and “responsibilities” are not scary words for you
- You are rigorous, well-organized, methodical and analytical (results-driven)
- You are flexible and autonomous, while you have the ability to work in a team
- While we are working remotely at this time, you are able to work from our San Francisco offices when circumstances will allow it.
- You are already eligible to work in the United States and do not need support for the obtention of a visa, today or in the future.
- You love food (optional)
What's in it for you?
- You'll join a company where culture, diversity and flat hierarchy are a cornerstone of our identity.
- You'll be granted flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- You'll be invited to meet your colleagues from all over the world during our yearly retreat in Europe.
- You'll be offered a competitive package, including many benefits (20 days PTO, health, dental & vision insurance, 401K, office in central San Francisco, regular team buildings...)