We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application.
You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability. As a full-stack developer, you have experience writing code on the frontend and the backend, you are thus in an ideal position to design the architecture of a system and to guide its implementation. You make building software much easier as you understand how everything works from top to bottom and can anticipate problems accordingly.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language such as PHP, Python, Ruby, Go etc
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Good understanding of at least one major frontend framework
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools