We’re looking for a Sales team leader in Brussels! If you’re looking to work in a dynamic tech company with high growth, this is for you!
About the Role:
We are looking for a seasoned, passionate and experienced sales executive to join our growing company’s leadership team. In this role, you are responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive revenue for the company, and monitoring and reporting on sales goals, adjusting tactics as needed to reach them. The Head of Sales EMEA will also work closely with other executives to drive strategic direction and resource allocation for the company.
As a Head of Sales based in Brussels, you will play a key role in our European expansion. You will manage inbound leads to a close (no cold-calling!) and help us set an effective outbound strategy. You will represent AppTweak at major mobile conferences (virtual and in-person) in the EMEA region and connect with c-level and senior executives in the mobile and gaming industry to grow AppTweak’s reputation.
As a Head of Sales, you will be driven by enthusiasm and passion for AppTweak’s mission. You will be exceptional at trust-building, at identifying and fostering relationships with key prospects and customers. Innovator and strategic thinker, you will set the stage for high sales performance and will help each team member grow. You will work closely with other team leaders and will report to the CMO. You will collaborate regularly with the Marketing team to help define AppTweak's business development strategy in a time of fast growth and expansion. You will also work closely with the Customer Success team to facilitate client onboarding and handover. In addition, you will also interact regularly with the Product team to help improve and expand our products, tools and features.
If you have what it takes to help us grow, we’d love to hear from you!
● Manage and grow the Sales team (EMEA) by helping us find new team members (SDR, Account Executives, etc.).
● Achieve and report on quarterly and annual revenue regional team targets.
● Establish a deep understanding of AppTweak’s business operations, including App Store Optimization, competitive landscape, and internal tools & processes.
● Conduct product demos to leads and follow-up until they convert into paying customers. You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close.
● Assess leads requirements, solve their problems and anticipate future needs to increase revenue.
● Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
● Collaborate with Marketing to ensure consistency in outreach/emailing campaigns.
● Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure smooth customer onboarding.
● Work closely with the Product team by suggesting new features and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to prospects needs and objectives.
● Promote and advocate AppTweak during mobile marketing trade fairs and virtual events.
● Organize and host ASO-related networking events to increase brand awareness and reputation.
● You have at least 4 years experience in Sales or Business Development.
● Having managerial experience is a plus.
● You love being in contact with clients and you communicate easily with people.
● You see yourself as a highly motivated, dynamic and fast-learner person.
● You particularly enjoy negotiating and closing deals.
● You are rigorous, well-organized, methodical and analytical (results-driven).
● You love food (optional).
● You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or relevant field.
● You are fluent in written and spoken English.
● You have some experience with digital products and/or SaaS
● You are familiar with CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk or other) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
● You demonstrate excellent communication, writing, presentation and negotiation skills.
● You have a strong interest in the digital ecosystem, new technologies, data, apps and/or a great understanding of the mobile app industry.
What’s in it for you?
● You have the chance to join an exciting and fast growing company where turnover is almost nonexistent!
● You will be taking the lead on our EMEA Sales team from scratch and will help us grow it with new talents.
● You will work in an environment where work-life balance is not just a buzzword.
● Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
● Regular general team meetings and demo days to make sure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path
● Lunch & learn workshops
● Have the chance to discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
● 20 paid holidays a year + 12 days RTT
● Yearly company wide team building in Europe
● And more
AppTweak is the leading ASO tool driven by data science. AppTweak empowers mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface. Committed to developing the most accurate, transparent and easy-to-use ASO tool on the market, AppTweak supports over 1,500 app developers and game publishers worldwide. AppTweak’s all-in-one platform offers ASO Intelligence, Ad Intelligence, App Intelligence and Market Intelligence.
AppTweak has been awarded the “Best ASO Tool” by the App Growth Awards community and was recognized as the 6th Fastest-Growing Technology Company in Deloitte Belgium’s Fast 50 competition. Launched in 2014, AppTweak serves customers from all corners of the world, with offices in Brussels, San Francisco, Tokyo and Bengaluru.
Please note you will need a valid visa/work permit to be eligible for the role in the country you are applying for.