Who are we?
AppTweak is the leading App Store Optimization (ASO) tool - think SEO but then for the app stores. AppTweak empowers 1,600+ mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp, and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak has grown to a team of more than 75 people with offices in Brussels, San Francisco, Tokyo and Bengaluru. In the last 4 years, AppTweak grew its revenue by 500%. AppTweak has been awarded the “Best ASO Tool” by the App Growth Awards community and was recognized as the 6th Fastest-Growing Technology Company in Deloitte Belgium’s Fast 50 competition. In April 2021, we raised a $22 million investment in series B funding. We’re gearing up for fast growth and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team!
We are looking for an amazing Junior Customer Success to join our second-stage rocket ship! 🚀
As a Junior Customer Success, you’ll play a key role in developing a positive customer experience by building long-lasting relationships and supporting brand loyalty. This position would report to the Head of Customer Success based in Brussels.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Start date: From May 2022
1. Ensure North American-based customer's satisfaction with our ASO tool & services
- Provide best-in-class onboarding for new business/enterprise customers in order to build a positive user experience,
- Establish trusted expert relationships with customers by conducting regular calls or follow-ups,
- Assess customer requirements, solve problems, anticipate future needs,
- Achieve annual renewal, upselling revenue targets, and prevent churn,
- Build a strong ASO community-based in North America by promoting and advocating AppTweak during mobile events and conferences.
2. Cross-team work:
- Collaborate with the Product team: make sure that the latest customer improvement requests are transferred, continuously work on improving our products and services,
- Collaborate with the ASO Expert team: sell ASO Managed Services and align with the ASO Experts to make sure the projects delivered are matching your client’s expectations,
- Work hand in hand with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure a smooth customer experience from the very beginning of their journey.
What we expect from you:
Bachelor's degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field;
1 year of experience in a sales development role, with a strong foundation leading meetings such as a qualification and/or discovery, asking insightful questions to provide solutions and value;
Eager to expand on customer retention skills;
Excellent client comprehension and empathy: you enjoy listening to others, and building long-term relationships. You can easily put yourself in the shoes of others;
Strong entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment;
Highly organized: you already have experience of leading projects including multiple stakeholders;
Data-driven: data doesn’t scare you, you enjoy analyzing data and drawing actionable conclusions from it;
Team player: you enjoy working with others. You have a proactive attitude and you like to make things move forward;
Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization;
Strong interest in new technologies, you are willing to build your expertise in ASO in order to help companies grow their business.
Former experience in a SaaS company is a strong plus;
Interest in the mobile app industry
Knowledge in CRM software (particularly Hubspot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated;
You love food!
What’s in it for you:
We care about you:
An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
Hybrid office/work from home policy.
Competitive compensation package
25 days of PTO on top of public holidays and sick days
401K and healthcare benefits including vision and dental
16 weeks of compensation during maternity leave
1 volunteering day every quarter dedicated to helping a San Francisco-based organization.
Chance to discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
An inspiring environment:
Chance to connect with a variety of high-profile apps and games across different verticals.
A unique culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, Friendly.
Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
A diverse team within a flat hierarchy: altogether we speak more than 15 languages.
A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
Regular general team meetings and demo days to make sure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path.
Please note you will need a US valid visa/work permit to be eligible for the role.