We are looking for an amazing Junior Customer Success to join our second-stage rocket ship! 🚀
At AppTweak, customer relation is central. We dedicate a lot of time and resources to building long-term relationships with our customers.
This is why the Customer Success department is a very important driver of the company's growth.
You'll play a key role in developing a positive customer experience by building long-lasting relationships with clients from different verticals (Games, Entertainment, Business, Food & Drink) all across Europe and supporting brand loyalty.
All the fun of a fast-growing company with a human-centric approach ;)
This position will report to the Head of Customer Success based in Brussels.
Start date: September 2022
Ensure EMEA customer's satisfaction with our ASO tool & services
- Provide best-in-class onboarding for new business/enterprise customers in order to build a positive user experience,
- Establish trusted expert relationships with customers by conducting regular calls or follow-ups,
- Assess customer requirements, solve problems, anticipate future needs,
- Achieve annual renewal, upselling revenue targets, and prevent churn,
- Promote and advocate AppTweak during mobile events and conferences all across Europe (Berlin, London, Barcelone).
- Collaborate with the Product team: make sure that the latest customer improvement requests are transferred, continuously work on improving our products and services,
- Collaborate with the ASO Expert team: sell ASO Managed Services and align with the ASO Experts to make sure the projects delivered are matching your client’s expectations,
- Work hand in hand with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure a smooth customer experience from the very beginning of their journey.
What we expect from you:
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field;
6months+ of experience in a related domain (in a Customer Success role or in a SaaS Company);
Fully fluent in English;
Excellent client comprehension and empathy: you enjoy listening to others, and building long-term relationships. You can easily put yourself in the shoes of others.
Strong entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment;
Highly organized: you already have experience in leading projects including multiple stakeholders;
Data-driven: data doesn’t scare you, you enjoy analyzing data and drawing actionable conclusions from it;
Team player: you enjoy working with others. You have a proactive attitude and you like to make things move forward;
Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization;
Strong interest in new technologies, you are willing to build your expertise in ASO in order to help companies grow their business.
Interest in the mobile app industry
Knowledge in CRM software (particularly Hubspot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated;
You love food!
What’s in it for you:
1. We care about you
An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
Hybrid office/work from home policy.
20 paid holidays per year + 12 days RTT on top of the fundamentals (meal vouchers, annual “éco-chèques”, hospitalization & group insurance, end-of-the-year bonus, etc.)
Fresh fruits, nuts, and snacks self-serve in the office.
1 volunteering day every quarter dedicated to helping a Brussels-based organization.
Chance to discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
2. An inspiring environment
Chance to connect with a variety of high-profile apps and games across different verticals.
A unique company culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, Friendly.
A diverse team within a flat hierarchy. Altogether we speak more than 15 languages.
Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
Regular general team meetings and demo days to make sure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path, mission and vision.
Please note you will need a valid visa/work permit to be eligible for the role in the country you are applying for.