Junior Product Manager
Our product team is growing! If you’re looking to work in a very dynamic tech company with high growth potential, this is for you!
AppTweak is an App Store Optimization (ASO) tool driven by data science. More than 1000+ mobile marketeers use our tool to audit, optimize and monitor their app page listing to increase their organic search traffic in the app stores. AppTweak has been awarded the 'best ASO tool' and has recently opened a new office in San Francisco.
As part of the product team, you will be working closely with both our marketing and development teams to define the roadmap of our product based on the needs of clients and the available resources. Our focus is to constantly and frequently add value to the AppTweak product.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience and use cases
- Effectively gather, organize and prioritize the feedback given by clients and the marketing team
- Analyze usage data and capture learnings for further product and customer experience improvements
- Scope and prioritize needs in order to define a realistic product roadmap based on the available resources
- Translate these needs into actionable requirements and prototypes, interacting closely with our Design and Development team
- Manage the full cycle of product development (from idea to live) by working closely with our Design and Development team to deliver quick time-to-market and valuable features for our customers.
- Participate in the validation and beta-testing processes with clients and marketing team to validate hypothesis and MVPs
- Become a product expert able to answer product-related questions from clients and the marketing team.
- Constantly assess market competition, being aware of new market condition
- Write blog posts to communicate on product releases
- You have a Master's degree in Business or Marketing, or any other relevant studies
- Excellent teamwork skills: you’re outgoing and at ease with people
- Excellent communication skills: you can easily express yourself to others
- Excellent organisational skills: you’re an organised and structured pro!
- High flexibility and adaptability: you can easily switch from one project to another and have no problem juggling between several projects
- Sense of detail: you can spot the little things that make the difference, you thrive for excellence
- Fluent in English and French