We're looking for a Lead Developer to join our team in Brussels. If you are looking for a key role in a fast-moving start-up, this is for you!
AppTweak is the leading ASO tool driven by data science. AppTweak empowers +1,500 mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface. AppTweak’s all-in-one platform offers ASO Intelligence, Ad Intelligence, App Intelligence and Market Intelligence.
About the Role
To help us bring AppTweak to the next level, you will work in a multi-skilled team responsible for a new part of the AppTweak offering.
As a lead developer, we expect you to have a strong understanding of the current tech environment and a good sense of entrepreneurship to help us create a new product line for our data. With the aim to provide a great tool for developers, you will be expected to help us make the right decisions by understanding business requirements, client needs and translating these into a robust, scalable, and easy-to-use API.
We expect you to take part in the ideation and implementation of new features and collaborate with other members of your team to bring them to life. You will integrate one of our teams and your focus will be to:
- Be responsible for the creation of a whole new product, having to help understand the clients' necessities and what we can provide from the data we have
- Design and implement a robust, easy to use API to access AppTweak's data
- Imagine and build tools that can improve the appeal and quality of our API for clients with development skills
- Participate in code review and interact with your colleagues to ensure the best quality for the team's projects
- Troubleshoot, debug and improve previously deployed features
Technologies we use
Our current developer portal is built in Ruby on Rails. We work mostly in Ruby. However, languages can be learned: we care much more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
We currently deploy code using Concourse as a CI/CD pipeline to build Docker images deployed on a Kubernetes cluster hosted on AWS.
What’s in it for you?
So if you are motivated, ready to learn, and have a curious and innovative mindset, we’d love to meet you!
Please note you will need a valid visa/work permit to be eligible for the role in the country you are applying for.