AppTweak is expanding its Sales and Marketing teams in India. We’re looking for a dynamic, ambitious and talented Marketing Associate based in Bengaluru to support our business’s growth!
AppTweak is the leading ASO tool for apps and games driven by data science. Our all-in-one platform provides mobile marketers and app publishers with all the data and insights they need to increase their app or game’s visibility, grow organic downloads, and find new growth opportunities. Today we are a team of +45 people, based in 4 offices around the globe (Brussels, San Francisco, Bengaluru and Tokyo) supporting more than 1,500 customers worldwide including game studios such as JamCity, EA Games, and Zynga or app businesses like Yelp, PayPal, Amazon Music, etc. AppTweak has been awarded the “best ASO tool” by the App Growth Awards community and was recognized as the 9th fastest-growing technology company in Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 50 in Belgium.
About the Role:
As Marketing Associate, you will support the Marketing team with content and lead generation initiatives to grow India’s business. You will be in charge of increasing AppTweak’s visibility through content creation, social media, online & offline events and media partnerships. Additionally, you will work together with the sales team to optimize AppTweak’s lead generation funnel, and nurture prospects into sales qualified leads. You will work together with the global marketing team to develop and execute promotion campaigns aligned with AppTweak’s global marketing goals.
What you will do:
- Create content such as blogs, whitepapers, videos etc., to support inbound lead generation initiatives.
- Collaborate with partners to create industry-leading content while positioning AppTweak as the ASO tool leader.
- Monitor website performance and implement SEO best practices to grow website traffic and marketing-qualified leads.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence in harmony with overall strategy and goals.
- Organize both offline and online events from ideation to execution.
- Develop email automation and lead nurturing processes to move leads through the funnel.
- Support global marketing team to develop SEM and social media advertising campaigns optimized for the Indian market.
- Identify trends, insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
Who you are
- Bachelors in Marketing or Communications, Masters preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing or content marketing
- Excellent writing skills and strong knowledge of SEO.
- Fluency in English and Hindi. Regional languages are a plus.
- Experience in a SaaS/B2B environment
- Interest in new technologies, data, apps and a great understanding of the mobile app industry is vital.
- Familiarity and experience working with tools like Hubspot, Semrush, Mailchimp, and Livestorm are a bonus.
- Experience with email marketing automation and demand generation is a plus.
- Experience with social media advertising is a plus.
- While we are working mostly remotely at this time, this position is based in Bengaluru.
- You see yourself as a highly motivated, dynamic and results-driven individual.
- You are rigorous, well organized, methodical and analytical (result-driven).
- “Initiatives” and “responsibilities” are not scary words for you.
- You are a great listener, and you are willing to learn and improve personally and professionally.
- You want to expand your knowledge in the industry and contribute to the expansion of AppTweak in India
What's in it for you?
- You'll join a company where culture, diversity and flat hierarchy are a cornerstone of our identity.
- You'll be granted flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- You'll be invited to meet your colleagues from all over the world during our yearly retreat in Europe.
If you are motivated, ready to learn, and have a curious and innovative mindset, we’d love to meet you!
Please note you will need a valid visa/work permit to be eligible for the role in the country you are applying for.