AppTweak is looking for a dynamic and motivated Office Manager to ease the growth of the company.
AppTweak is the leading ASO tool for apps and games driven by data science. Our all-in-one platform provides mobile marketers and app publishers with all the data and insights they need to increase their app or game’s visibility, grow organic downloads and find new growth opportunities.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak is the most accurate, transparent and easy to use tool to grow app businesses of all sizes. Today, AppTweak supports more than 1,200 customers worldwide with offices in Brussels, San Francisco, Tokyo, and Bangalore and a team of over 35 people.
About the role:
As the company is growing, new admin challenges arise. We are looking for a dynamic profile who will help with our HR, finance, and admin processes to sustain high growth. Also, we believe that a great environment can have a positive impact on team potential. We are continuously improving our workplace. You will have a central role in a fast-growing start-up and motivating team!
You will be reporting to Guillaume, our Finance Manager. You will also work closely with Olivier, our CEO and Lara, our Talent Manager.
- Assist employee’s administrative onboarding (laptop, mobile phone, hospitalization insurance, pension insurance, software accesses, etc.).
- Play a central role in the accuracy and update of all employees’ information in our HR admin platform (personal information, monthly calendar, asset management, lunch allowance). This is key in the payroll process.
- Manage all day-to-day payments, purchase invoices and expense notes.
- Book clients and supplier payments in our accounting software
- Answer general questions from clients (invoices, supplier forms)
- Store and organize all company documents (virtual and physical)
- Travels: Book trains, flights, hotels and meetings for business trips abroad.
- Office: Be responsible for supply orders and relationships with office suppliers (cleaning, food delivery). Contribute to the continuous improvement of our workplace.
- Help our Talent Manager with team buildings and company events organisation.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor degree in management assistant, in another relevant field or equivalent by experience
- You see yourself as a highly motivated, dynamic and fast learner person
- You are proactive and take initiatives
- You are rigorous and well organized
- You are flexible and autonomous, while you have the ability to work in a team
- You understand the importance of confidentiality in your role
- You are fluent in English. Any other language is a plus.
- You love food (optional)
If you have another unique skill, we’d love to hear more about you!