Our product team is growing! If you’re looking to work in a very dynamic tech company with high growth potential, this is for you!
AppTweak is the leading ASO tool driven by data science. AppTweak empowers +1,500 mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp, and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface. AppTweak’s all-in-one platform offers ASO Intelligence, Ad Intelligence, App Intelligence, and Market Intelligence.
Do you have experience as Product Manager in a SaaS? Are you the Product Manager of a Mobile App? Have you worked on the Ad strategy of an app? If one of the answers to these questions is yes, this job is for you!
We are looking for a Product Manager with 3 years of experience, to lead the product strategy of our Ad Intelligence Tool. As part of the product team, you will be working closely with our marketing, design, and engineering teams to define the roadmap of our product, based on the needs of clients and the available dev resources. Your goal is to develop AppTweak’s Ad Intelligence tool and bring it to the same level as our ASO Tool.
What you will do:
- Gain a deep understanding of our clients’ personas and effectively gather their feedback
- Scope and prioritize needs in order to define a realistic product roadmap based on the available resources
- Translate those needs into actionable product requirements and constantly validate hypôtheses and early prototypes
- Manage the full cycle of product development (from idea to live) by working closely with our design and development team to deliver valuable features for our customers.
- Become a product expert able to answer product-related questions from clients and the team.
- Constantly assess the competition and keep up to date with the latest market trends
What we expect from you:
- You have at least 3 years experience in SaaS product management or mobile marketing
- You’re a team player, you enjoy working with others. You have a proactive attitude and you like to make things move forward.
- You’re organized and flexible, you can easily switch from one project to another, and you have no problem juggling between several projects.
- You have a high sense of detail: you can spot the little things that make the difference, you strive for excellence
- You’re data-driven, data doesn’t scare you, you enjoy analyzing data and drawing actionable conclusions from it
- You have good client comprehension and empathy: you enjoy listening to others, learning from their experience. You can easily put yourself in the shoes of others.
- You’re fluid in English. French is a plus
- You are familiar with tools such as Mixpanel and Jira.
What’s in it for you:
- You'll get to work and exchange with a variety of high-profile apps and games across different verticals and the results of your work will be seen by hundreds of thousands of app store users.
- You have the opportunity to join an exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- You'll be granted flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Have the chance to discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
Please note you will need a valid visa/work permit to be eligible for the role in the country you are applying for.