We are looking for a second Talent Manager to join our second-stage rocket ship!
You’ll be responsible for supporting AppTweak growth by acquiring and developing an amazing team.
Based in Brussels, you’ll play a key role in the global AppTweak expansion by working closely with managers from the different offices to attract, hire, onboard, and develop future & actual colleagues. You’ll be joining the Employee Experience team at a very exciting time where many new HR initiatives are implemented to help the company to thrive.
All the fun of a fast-growing company with a human-centric approach ;)
- Lead recruitment by understanding headcount requirements, and managing the full recruiting cycle to ensure hiring numbers are achieved with high-performing people.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs, and set up relevant sourcing strategies.
- Improve the candidate's experience at each stage of the hiring process by providing a transparent process with high standards where every candidate is treated equally.
- Continuously adapt and improve the overall hiring process to gain in recruitment quality and speed of execution.
- Support and train managers on hiring-related topics: from improving the interview quality to the closing process.
- Develop the AppTweak outreach strategy.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to creatively enhance employee brand both internally and externally so AppTweak is seen as a best-in-class company and a great place to work worldwide
- Develop external partnerships to increase our visibility via job fairs & events
- Make AppTweak attractive on all channels (job boards, social media, website)
Welcome & growth:
- Provide the best-in-class onboarding experience to make everyone feel at home and engaged from day one.
- Participate in event organization (company-wide events, workshops) to reinforce AppTweak’s culture.
- Collaborate with all the teams to make employees grow and perform, by working on transversal topics such as learning & development, career path, and reward policy.
What we expect from you:
- Master’s degree in Business, Organisational Psychology, Human Resources, or any other relevant field.
- You are fluent in English;
- 3+ years of experience working in the HR domain, with a proven track record of hiring various profiles (tech and non-tech profiles);
- Previous experience in a fast-growing environment and in leading projects including multiple stakeholders:
- Team player: you are seeking the added value of team members to achieve more;
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset: you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment;
- Proactive, results-driven, and highly organized;
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with candidates and within an organization;
- Strong active listening skills, and the ability to interact with a broad set of people in a tailored approach.
- You speak an additional language,
- You have experience in the tech industry or in a SaaS company,
- and you love food!
What's in it for you?
We care about you
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
- Hybrid office/work from home policy.
- 20 paid holidays per year + 12 days RTT on top of the fundamentals (meal vouchers, annual “éco-chèques”, hospitalization & group insurance, end-of-the-year bonus, etc.)
- Fresh fruits, nuts, and snacks self-serve in the office.
- 1 volunteering day every quarter dedicated to helping a Brussels-based organization.
- Chance to discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
An inspiring environment
- A unique company culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, Friendly.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy. Altogether we speak more than 15 languages.
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to make sure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path, mission and vision.
✨ Our recruitment process ✨
- A first video call with Madeleine, the Talent Manager, to get to know each other and tell you more about AppTweak (45")
- A video interview with Olivier the CEO to deep dive into your past experience and learn more about your aspirations (1 hour)
- A Business case to evaluate your skills related to the position.
- Team fit to discover the team and answer final questions you might have.