Haven't found the right opportunity today? A new opportunity might arise tomorrow!
Keep reading to learn more about AppTweak, and what we're looking for in future new colleagues, and "apply" if you think you're a great fit! We'll get in touch with you when we see a matching job opening.
AppTweak is the leading ASO tool for apps and games driven by data science. Our all-in-one platform provides mobile marketers and app publishers with all the data and insights they need to increase their app or game’s visibility, grow organic downloads and find new growth opportunities.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak is the most accurate, transparent and easy to use ASO tool to grow app businesses of all sizes. Today, AppTweak supports more than 1,500 customers worldwide with 4 offices including Brussels, San Francisco, Bangalore and Tokyo with a team of over 45 people.
AppTweak has been awarded “Best ASO Tool” by the App Growth Awards community and was recognized as the 6th fastest-growing technology company in Deloitte Belgium’s Fast 50 competition.
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Highly motivated, dynamic and results-driven
- “Initiatives” and “responsibilities” are not scary words for you
- Learn: You're a lifelong learner, continuously working on developing yourself, and excited about sharing your knowledge with your colleagues at AppTweak
- Play: You are curious and innovative. We know there isn't one best way of doing things. That's why we like to explore and try new ideas,
new ways. We play seriously.
- Friendly: We have created an environment at AppTweak where everyone can be their best, authentic selves. We encourage you to come as they are and we trust their way of doing things.
- Perform: You're results oriented and like to deliver results.
What's in it for you?
- Have the chance to have real impact on our collective success!
- Join an exciting and fast growing company where turnover is almost non existent!
- Learn from peers all over the world. We think learning is so important, we made it one of our 4 values!
- Work in an environment where work-life balance are not just buzzwords
- Work in an international environment and meet your colleagues from all over the world during our yearly retreat!
- Discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!